â Write a term paper, research paper or essay on chivalry.
- The Doors of Perception research papers examine the collection of essays by British writer Aldous Huxley, detailing his experiences with the psychedelic drug mescaline.
®Over 35,000 Web Pages, or click below
- Patriotism Research Paper delves into a book by Yukio Mishima that allows an intimate look at fanaticism of one man and the culture that produced him.
- Role of Family in King Lear term paper examines the different roles that take part in families and the relationships that take place throughout the play.
- A Little Cloud Term Paper looks at story about self-revelation.
- The Thief Lord Research Paper explores a book about two orphaned children who are sent to live with their abusive aunt in Hamburg, and their adventures when they escape from her home.
â Camus depicted Meursault as a subject of alienation.
â Discuss theme in the essay. What is the main theme? How is it developed? Is the author effective in conveying his or her main points? Is the same theme explored in different ways in different texts on the syllabus?
â A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Shakespeare’s most fanciful comedy.
â Taming of the Shrew, has several important themes, among which are: the hurtful nature of shrewish behavior, male domination, and appearance versus reality.
â Milton’s “Paradise Lost” was first published in 1667.
- Charles Dickens a Tale of Two Cities essays analyze the novel written about historical facts on Thomas Carlyleâs The French Revolution: A History.
- Oedipus’ search for his identity is a search for his own guilt.
â There is a strong, memorable lesson in Things Fall Apart, and that is we must respect all people of every ethnicity, treating them as equals, and respecting their way of life, no matter how remote it is from our own.
â Examines Picture of Dorian Gray through the eyes of the author.
â Tess of the d’Urbervilles, like many of the literary works by Thomas Hardy, offers a critique of modernity. Tess is a symbol for the primitive or natural.
- Sun Tzu term papers discuss the famous text called the Art of War.
â The Hobbit is the prequel to the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Tolkien never differentiated between the two works to suggest that one might contain symbolism while the other did not.